What exercises help you lose weight at home
Hey there! There are many cardio and strength-based exercises you can do at home to lose weight. Doing them at home is convenient, but it’s also important to consult your doctor about whether these exercises are right for you.
Exercise is a great way to lose weight. The best thing about exercise is that it doesn’t have to be done in a gym. There are plenty of exercises you can do at home to help you lose weight.
The 5 Best Bodyweight Exercises You Can Do at Home
-Losing weight is all about burning calories. Exercising at home is a great way to burn calories without actually going anywhere!
-Take advantage of the equipment you already have lying around the house. You can, for example, exercise using just a chair or a stool and your body weight. Simply doing pushups on your chair or stool every day will help you burn extra calories. Click Here For More:
Here are 6 exercises to try!
To perform a squat:
1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
2. Shift your weight back into your heels and engage your core and glutes.
3. Slowly bend at the knees, lowering your body until your thighs are parallel with the floor or as close to parallel as you can get without discomfort or pain.
4. Slowly raise back up to a standing position, and repeat for the desired number of reps.
Lunges are a great way to work your legs, glutes, and core. Just follow these easy steps:
-Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
-Step forward with your right leg, keeping your back straight.
-Bend both knees to lower your body until the front knee is at a 90-degree angle and the other knee nearly touches the ground.
-Push back up to standing.
Dropdown into a plank position with your hands slightly wider than your shoulders and your arms straight.
Your feet should be together.
Now, bend your elbows to lower yourself down until your chest nearly touches the floor, keeping your elbows tucked close to your sides.
Pause at the bottom of the movement, then push yourself back up to the starting position as quickly as possible.
Perform 6 to 8 pushups.
Take a 90-second break, then repeat the set 3 more times for a total of 4 sets
4. Standing Row:
Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Hold a dumbbell in each hand and stretch your arms straight out in front of you
. Keeping your back straight, bend your torso forward at the waist to a 45-degree angle. This is your starting position. Bend your elbows and pull the dumbbells back until they reach your torso,
Make sure that you keep your elbows close to your body and only use your forearms to move the dumbbells. Pause, then slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
5. Bicep Curl:
Your arms should be at your sides, with weights in each hand and palms facing upward.
With your elbows at your side, lift both hands to about shoulder height, then lower them back down.
6. Tricep Kickback:
1. Start by standing up straight, holding a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing your body.
2. Keeping your chest up and elbows tucked in at your sides, bend at the hips so that you’re almost parallel to the floor.
3. Bend one arm up over your head, holding the weight with your arms parallel to the ground and palm facing toward you.
4. Keeping your upper arms parallel to the floor and elbow steady, extend your forearm behind you until it’s perpendicular to the floor.
5. Return to starting position and repeat on the other side
the web host i recommend and the one i show you how to use in this guide, is Ehostpk i personally use ehostpk and i recommend them for all new bloggers