Craving a Philly Cheesesteak, but don’t want to endure the hassle of making one? Then this Sheet Pan Philly Cheesesteak is for you! It’s an easy and delicious take on the classic sandwich that takes less than 30 minutes to make. Plus, it’s healthier and easier to make than traditional recipes. So if you’re in the mood for a cheesy, caramelized slice of heaven, try this Sheet Pan Philly Cheesesteak recipe and enjoy!
- ground beef – a classic philly cheesesteak is made with shaved flank steak or ribeye but who has that on hand? Ground beef is a much more convenient option.
- bell peppers – I love the colors of red, yellow, orange, and green but you can use any color.
- onions – sweet yellow onion is what I like.
- mushrooms – white buttom mushrooms are what I use here.
- cream cheese
- steak seasoning
- Provolone cheese – you can use mozarella in a pinch but any melty cheese will do.
- toasted rolls – the ultimate experience is on buttered and toasted rolls with mayo and some garlic salt. Cut in half with a sharp knife.
- 1.5 lbs lean ground beef
- 6 ounces cream cheese, (softened)
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced white button mushrooms
- 3 cups sliced bell peppers, (green, red, or yellow)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 8 ounces sliced or shredded Provolone cheese
- Sliced rolls for serving
- butter and garlic salt for rolls
- Mayonnaise for rolls
The keto diet is all about high-fat, low-carb eating. So, when you’re following a keto diet, you’ll want to steer clear of the traditional Philly cheesesteak, which is loaded with carbs from the bun and cheese. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a delicious Philly cheesesteak! Our sheet pan Philly cheesesteak is the perfect keto-friendly option.
This dish is made with thinly sliced steak, peppers, and onions, all cooked on a single sheet pan. And since there’s no bun, it’s naturally low in carbs. Plus, it’s packed with flavor thanks to the seasonings and cheese. So if you’re craving a Philly cheesesteak but don’t want to derail your diet, this dish is for you!
Other Keto Recipes:-
Keto Tostadas Ultra Crispy (Only 2 Low-Carb Ingredients)
KETO BEST SNICKERS CHEESECAKE
Keto Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
Easy keto pizza roll ups
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Cut the steak into thin strips and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. In a large skillet, cook the steak over medium-high heat until browned.
4. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
5. Slice the cheese into thin strips.
6. Place the steak and cheese on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve on a hoagie roll with grilled peppers and onions, if desired.