keto pecan pralines easy & delicious
These keto pecan pralines – or pecan pralines as some people call them – are creamy, buttery, nutty, and just melt in your mouth delicious. Each one has just under 1 NET CARB, and you only need 5 ingredients to make some of the tastiest keto pralines in existence.
Ingridient for keto pecan pralines
- 1 cup pecans toasted
- 5 tablespoon butter divided
- 6 tablespoon light cream (or heavy cream)
- ⅓ cup Joy Filled Eats Sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- pinch salt
- Combine 4 tablespoon of the butter with the sweetener and cream over medium heat. Stir until sweetener is dissolved.
- Cook until it is a deep golden brown. As soon as it reaches that deep color (right before burning) remove from the heat and immediately add the other 1 tablespoon butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Add the salt and toasted pecans. Drop by spoonfuls onto on wax paper. Refrigerate just until firm.
- Nutrition: This recipe makes 10 pralines. There are 0.8 NET carbs per serving.
- To toast nuts: I toast nuts at 400 degrees until they are lightly browned and smell fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- How to store pralines:
- Store at room temperature for up to 2 days. For longer storage, you can refrigerate the pralines but they will firm up more and turn whitish from the sweetener crystallizing. They are still delicious!