Free Keto Meal Plan :
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:40 minutes
Total Time:50 minutes
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: American, Italian, Italian American
- 2.5 – 3 lb chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tablespoon dried minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon dried minced onion
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ tablespoon dried basil
- ½ tablespoon dried parsley
- ¼ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- pinch salt
- 1 cup jarred marinara sauce
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Beat egg in one small wide bowl. In a second bowl combine the parmesan cheese with all the spices and mix.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg and then the cheese, coating both sides. Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 min.
- Top each piece with sauce and then shredded mozzarella. Bake for another 10-20 min until the chicken is 160 degrees when checked with a meat thermometer and the cheese is melted and bubbly
Calories: 442 | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 62g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 209mg | Sodium: 921mg | Potassium: 1036mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 620IU | Vitamin C: 5.8mg | Calcium: 362mg | Iron: 2mg