Everyone loves bread. Easy Keto Garlic Bread . Loaded with garlic and fresh herbs, this keto garlic bread is all baked together in under FIFTEEN minutes! Sure to impress, the ultimate low-carb appetizer/side dish has just ONE net carb per serving.
EIGHT Health Benefits of Bread
It Contains Fiber. …
It Has a Prebiotic Effect. …
Bread Contains Protein. …
Bread Can Be Enriched With Micronutrients. …
It Contains Folic Acid. …
Bread Fuels Your Body. …
Bread Is Low in Fat. …
It Can Decrease the Risk of Cancer.
8 Health Benefits of Garlic.
- Helps Boost Your Body’s Immune System. …
- It Helps Reduce High Blood Pressure. …
- Garlic Helps Reduce Cholesterol Levels. …
- Can Help With the Prevention of Cancer. …
- Garlic Has Antibiotic Properties. …
- Garlic May Prevent Alzheimer’s and Dementia. …
- It Can Improve Athletic Performance
Parsley’s vitamin K is important because, in addition to contributing to bone health, it helps blood clot. Parsley is rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which like diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and cancer, help reduce the risk of serious health conditions. An excellent source of Vitamin A.
Nutrition, Benefits, and Uses
Traditionally produced in specific regions in Northern Italy, Parmesan is a hard cheese. It has a grainy texture and strong nutty flavor and depending on the maturation period, that can vary.
Parmesan cheese Nutrition.
Even when consumed in small amounts, it is highly nutritious.
A (28-gram)1-ounce serving of hard Parmesan packs:Calories: 111
Protein: 10 grams
Fat: 7 grams
Carbs: 0.9 grams
Calcium: 26% of the daily value (DV)
Phosphorus: 16% of the DV
Sodium: 14% of the DV
INGREDIENTS FOR KETO GARLIC BREAD
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. finely ground almond flour
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- ONE clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- Marinara, warmed, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400° and with parchment paper, line a large baking sheet.
- Add a large pinch of salt, almond flour, cream cheese, garlic powder, baking powder, and mozzarella to a medium, microwave-safe bowl.
- Until cheeses are melted, microwave on high, about ONE minute. Stir in egg. On a baking sheet, shape dough into a ½”-thick oval. Mix melted butter with Parmesan, parsley, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Over the top of the bread, brush the mixture. Bake until it gets golden, FIFTEEN to SEVENTEEN minutes.
- Slice and for dipping, serve with a marinara sauce.
- (per serving):
- 250 calories,
- 13 g protein,
- 5 g carbohydrates,
- 2 g fiber,
- 1 g sugar,
- 20 g fat,
- 7 g saturated fat,
- 640 mg sodium