.Best exercises for shoulders
5 Best exercises for shoulders
How are your shoulders feeling these days? They’re two of your most important joints, and you probably use them a lot.
They’re like the anchors that hold your arms in place! But they can get hurt easily if you’re not careful, and once they’re damaged, it’s very hard to repair them.
You should check out [product name]. It’s a shoulder brace that helps you stabilize your shoulders so you don’t injure them when you lift heavy objects.
It also provides great support for your back and arms. With [product name], you’ll be able to lift more safely!
5 Best exercises for shoulders
1. Wall Push-Ups
This exercise works your shoulders.
1. Stand about 2 feet away from a wall, with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Place palms flat against the wall at chest height and shoulder-width apart.
3. Lean forward slightly, bend elbows to lower your body toward the wall. Keep your back straight and head up.
4. Straighten arms and repeat.
2. Y-T-W Raises
How to do the shoulders Y-T-W Raises Exercise:
1. Choose a weight for your dumbbells that you can lift for about 10 to 15 reps but by the end of the set, you are struggling.
2. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and knees slightly bent. Hold a pair of dumbbells with your arms straight down at your sides and palms facing in.
3. Inhale as you slowly raise both arms out to the sides at shoulder height until they form a T with your body.
4. Exhale as you continue raising both arms overhead until they are fully extended, forming a Y with your body.
5. Inhale back to the starting position in a slow and controlled manner, keeping tension on the muscle throughout the exercise.
3. Shoulder Presses
To do Shoulder Presses at home, stand in front of a wall and put your feet about a foot away from the wall.
Make sure that your feet are shoulder-width apart, then put your hands on the wall above your head.
Bend your knees slightly and press up with your hands and legs, until you’re standing on your tiptoes.
Keep pushing until only the tips of your toes are touching the floor.
You can stay in this position for as long as you want.
4. Reverse Flys
Let’s get started with shoulder Reverse Flys at home.
This exercise is great for toning the back of your shoulders and strengthening the muscles that support your shoulder blades.
To perform Reverse Flys, stand up straight with a weight in each hand and your feet about hip distance apart. Let your arms hang down by your sides, palms facing inward. Bend forward from the hips until you’re bent over at a 45-degree angle.
Keep your knees slightly bent and don’t let your back round forwards—keep it straight throughout the exercise, but don’t lock it out. Lift the weights out to either side of you until they are in line with the rest of your body—don’t lift them any higher than this!
Try to squeeze your shoulder blades together as much as you can, then slowly lower them back down to where they were before. That’s one rep! Repeat 8-12 times for 2-3 sets total.
That’s all there is to it! Make sure to stretch out after you finish all of your sets of Reverse Flys, so you don’t wind up feeling sore tomorrow morning!
You don’t have to be in the gym to get your fitness routine in. Here’s how to do a shoulder Planks exercise at home:
1. Get into a push-up position on the floor. Now bend your elbows 90 degrees and rest your weight on your forearms. Your elbows should be directly beneath your shoulders, and your body should form a straight line from your head to your feet.
2. Hold this position for 20 seconds, trying not to let your hips sag or lift too high. For an added challenge, hold for 40 seconds!
How to lose belly weight fast in 2 weeks
the web host i recommend and the one i show you how to use in this guide, is Ehostpk i personally use ehostpk and i recommend them for all new bloggers